Last weekend was a holiday weekend and you guys partied it up. We here at Sex and the 405 know all about it — the good, the bad, and the ugly. From Twitter. That’s right, before you deleted them Sunday morning. Out of control, Los Angeles, you’re out of control.
Well, don’t worry, you don’t have to suffer the indignity of the looks you received on Monday morning at the office ever again.
All you have to do is read and follow “mixultant” (but that’s sultan of cocktail mixing to you, plebs) Joseph Boroski’s common sense guide for drunk tweeting you can be proud about.
1. No emo tweets.
2. Do not overwhelm us every two minutes with all your change of locations and celebrity sightings.
3. Don’t repeat yourself.
4. Don’t start using words you would never use while sober.
5. Don’t roll the bus on your buddies.
6. Tell us funny, happy, and exciting things.
7. Make the pics you post are worth looking at.
8. Tweet it later!
9. Put the damn phone in your pocket and hang out with your friends already!
10. If you’re going to put us through your drunk ramblings via Tweetie, you might as well let us know how you got in such a sorry place to begin with.
You’re welcome. Now go get started, it’s already happy hour in London.